Hi guys, we’re really glad you’ve signed up as an Ambassador for Webster Hall events. We’re looking forward to you bringing your friends, their friends, anybody cool that you think is going to have a good time and we’ll reward you for your efforts along the way.
Whilst an Ambassador it is against the House Rules to promote outside of your own social channels or use our social channels to try and sell a ticket to somebody you do not know.
- You may not advertise your tickets on third party websites e.g. Craigslist, eBay, Gumtree, etc.
- You may not create social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+) with inappropriate names or handles e.g. ’Ticket King’ or pages without the appropriate branding supplied by your Community Manager.
- We’ll have our eyes peeled for the good and the bad and users who do not abide by the House Rules will be removed from the Ambassador program and forfeit any rewards.
On the other hand we encourage you to…
- Invite people to our official Facebook event pages
- Tweet your friends asking if they want to buy tickets
- Update your Facebook status with the relevant content from your Community Manager
- Message out to your WhatsApp and Skype contacts/groups
- Email your friends and family
We want to share this benefit with you, your friends and their friends. In return, we count on you to always represent us in a way that reflects positively on Webster Hall events. Thanks and good luck!